EOS Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EOS Forum
EOS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...... How do you all spend your WEEKENDs?

3 posters

Go down

So...... How do you all spend your WEEKENDs? Empty So...... How do you all spend your WEEKENDs?

Post by wyehuong Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:12 pm

for me i go out to hav fun, either watch a movie, eat some nice food located at weird places.. fun to hunt around for food! or go cycling at ECP.. if nt it will be watching movie marathon over at my hse with my gf. i will also visit my aunt and grandma on some weekends. sometimes i will be playing my xbox for a few hrs.. or watch some heroes episodes.. or i will be following my family to visit dentist (my sis needs to go) and just shop for groceries after that at clementi.. the western food there is power..

sometimes if my poly or army fren jio me out i will go out with them.. to eat and also talk cock together..

yup.. more or less wad i do on a weekend.. sometimes i got duty, the following morning i will dabao prata for my whole family and enjoy at home for breakfast.

so wad do u all do on a weekend?
wyehuong
wyehuong
Divine
Divine

Male
Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

So...... How do you all spend your WEEKENDs? Empty Re: So...... How do you all spend your WEEKENDs?

Post by chak Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:24 pm

haha for me it is give tuition the whole day or do homework. haha. wye ur weekend sounds very nice! haha. Smile
chak
chak
Silent Protector
Silent Protector

Male
Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

So...... How do you all spend your WEEKENDs? Empty Re: So...... How do you all spend your WEEKENDs?

Post by wyehuong Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:47 pm

i try my best to not waste away my weekend.. worst thing to do is to stay at home doing nth!
wyehuong
wyehuong
Divine
Divine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chak Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:20 am

haha true. weekends are most precious to ns guys
chak
chak
Silent Protector
Silent Protector

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wyehuong Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:00 am

this forum is probably dead anyway.
wyehuong
wyehuong
Divine
Divine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chak Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:45 am

haha no la. no worries
chak
chak
Silent Protector
Silent Protector

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wyehuong Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:18 am

lol.. tts all i can say
wyehuong
wyehuong
Divine
Divine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wyehuong Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:36 pm

everytime open topic onli me and u talk.. now with the facebook grp also. no 1 give a fuck.. haha.. power!
wyehuong
wyehuong
Divine
Divine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chak Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:48 pm

haha can de. perhaps the rest busy? i find this forum very useful haha
chak
chak
Silent Protector
Silent Protector

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wyehuong Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:13 am

if i nvr update wont useful liao.. nvm la
wyehuong
wyehuong
Divine
Divine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rofceroy Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:50 pm

hey houng, don feel down ok. i'm busy lately in camp. training for atec in may and GCC in march. probably going for ex lancer in brunei.
rofceroy
rofceroy
Padawan
Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rofceroy Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:54 pm

ATEC is a evaluation test for army. have to do lots of things for it. loads of planning, learning and execution so quite siong. then we have to condition ourselves for GCC, guards conversion course. i'm in guards now so don really have alot of free time. my msn and facebook cant log in for a month le don know why and no time to go settle. hope to see u soon take care yea.
rofceroy
rofceroy
Padawan
Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rofceroy Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:55 pm

ATEC is a evaluation test for army. have to do lots of things for it. loads of planning, learning and execution so quite siong. then we have to condition ourselves for GCC, guards conversion course. i'm in guards now so don really have alot of free time. my msn and facebook cant log in for a month le don know why and no time to go settle. hope to see u soon take care yea.
rofceroy
rofceroy
Padawan
Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum